Researches from all fields of social science (including political science, economics, psychology, sociology, history and social anthropology) are invited to participate. Interdisciplinary approaches are particularly welcome, as are papers with a comparative analytical perspective. Suggestions for panels or streams are also welcome.
Paper Submission Format:
- Your paper should be submitted in Word file format (doc.)
- All papers should be written in English (either British or American) or Greek.
- The cover page of your paper should include the title of the paper, authors’ names and affiliations, authors’ emails and full address of the corresponding author.
- The length of the paper (including main text, references and footnotes) should not exceed 8000 words.
- Font 12 point Times New Roman, Line and Paragraph Spacing 1.5, Page numbers Bottom-centered, Paragraph Single-spaced.
The registration fee should be paid per paper, regardless of the number of authors. Each participant may submit a maximum of two papers – one as the first author, the other as co-author.
In line with academic ethics, we condemn any of plagiarism. Make sure that you provide full references and extensive bibliography for any information you provide. In case of plagiarism incident, the submission will be automatically rejected.
Submit your Paper:
Please submit your paper through the available submission form.
All the papers will be assessed by the Scientific Committee of the Politeia International Conference. The main criteria for evaluation, are among others, originality, contribution, argumentation, research methods, language standards, references, bibliography and research question.