You are invited to submit your abstract (up to 350 words) to the Politeia International Conference along with the title of your proposed paper by the 5th of August 2019. Your abstract will be assessed by the Scientific Committee and upon approval you will be asked to provide us with your full paper, with the purpose of getting it published. In case your abstract gets rejected it will be only published in the proceedings. Proposals for panels are also welcome accompanied by the title and the abstract of the papers for the panel discussion. Authors and their affiliation should be clearly mentioned in your proposals.
Abstract Submission Format:
- Your abstract should be submitted in Word file format (doc.)
- Extended abstracts should be written in English (either British or American) or Greek.
- Extended abstracts should not exceed 350 words in length.
- The first page of the extended abstract should include the title of the paper, authors’ names and affiliations, authors’ emails and full address of the corresponding author.
- Font 12 point Times New Roman, Line and Paragraph Spacing 1.5